(RADIATOR) radiator and optigold ISP

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Thu Mar 20 04:03:06 CST 2003

Hi Hugh, hi all,

Please is there anyone on this mailing list using radiator and optigold ISP?

I need some advice/help with a new system I am implementing.

The system involves time-based billing where radiator decrements the pre-paid online
a user has originally everytime the user makes use of the service and stops the user
from connecting when the time has reduced to a value of zero. It also requires getting
the usage data from radiator back to optigold for preparing customers bills.

I know the usage based scenario has been discussed before on the list so I am just
about to search the archives but I would still need some help with the other issues
above.

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.