(RADIATOR) PPTP problem.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 18 16:58:40 CST 2003

Hello Troy -

As long as you are using PAP for authentication, you will have access
to the decoded password, if not you won't.

Both CHAP and MS-CHAP use one-way encryption of the password, hence you
will also need access to the cleartext password in your user database
to be able to perform the same encryption and compare the results.

Can you send us a trace 5 debug from Radiator showing what is being
received in the access requests?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au