(RADIATOR) Different authentication methods for differen ip-ranges

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 18 14:39:50 CST 2003

Hello Freerk -

It is possible to do almost anything with Radiator, however in answer
to this particular question, I need to know what the network segments
described below correspond to in radius terms? Are there different
radius client NAS(s) that are located on these different segments? If
so you could do something like this:

# define Client clauses

<Client n.n.n.n>
	Identifier 141.252.x.x/16
</Client>

<Client m.m.m.m>
	Identifier 141.252.19.x/24
</Client>

<Handler Client-Identifier = 141.252.x.x/16>
	<AuthBy LDAP2>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = 141.252.19.x/24>
	<AuthBy FILE>
</Handler>

There are other possibilities depending on exactly how you need to
recognise the network segments.