(RADIATOR) Radiator dying

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 17 16:56:29 CST 2003

Hello Jamie -

As you say, we will need to see a copy of your configuration file (no
secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening as well as the output from Perl when the crash occurs.

One possibility I can think of is that you are receiving an MS-CHAP
request and the Digest-MD4 module is not installed.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au