(RADIATOR) using radcheckpassword and qmail.

Rabbie Zalaf ZalafR at Leadingedgegroup.com.au
Sun Mar 16 23:32:33 CST 2003

Greetings all.

I am trying to setup qmail to authenticate users through our radius proxy
using radcheckpassword. I have checkpassword, radcheckpassword and qmail
installed but I have no idea where to go from here.

Has anyone been able to do this before?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind Regards,

Rabbie Zalaf
Network Consultant
Leading Edge Internet
http://www.leadingedgeinternet.net.au

This document together with any attachments is confidential and is intended
for the named recipient only. It can not be copied, disclosed, passed on or
duplicated in any way shape or form, without the prior permission of the
author. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the author
immediately and destroy the message. All parties acknowledge that any breach
of confidence or disclosures made by any party, (including their employees,
agents and contracted service providers such as solicitors, accountants,
auditors and others), which may result in a commercial loss to Leading Edge
Group, may result in Leading Edge Group exercising such rights as are
available to them in connection with that loss.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au