(RADIATOR) RE: Fw: RADIATOR Evaluation License

Foo, Donald Donald.Foo at O2.com
Fri Mar 14 00:58:40 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your help, one more question
about the script.
I cannot find AuthenticateAttribute from the Ref menu, the nearest one is
AuthenticateAccounting, any suggection where I can get this function from??

Regards,
Donald

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:hugh at open.com.au]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:51 AM
To: Foo, Donald
Subject: Re: Fw: RADIATOR Evaluation License

Hello Donald -

You should really post your questions to the Radiator mailing list,
however I will try to help.

You can implement blacklists directly like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckBlacklist
	Filename %D/blacklist
	AuthenticateAttribute Calling-Station-Id
	NoDefaultIfFound
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy ...>
	Identifier YourNormalAuthBy

# define Realms or Handlers

<Realm ....>
	RejectHasReason
	AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
	AuthBy CheckBlacklist
	AuthBy YourNormalAuthBy
</Realm>

The file "%D/blacklist" would contain this:

# blacklist

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Accept

12345678 Auth-Type = "Reject: You did not pay your bill"

23456789 Auth-Type = "Reject: You did not pay your bill"

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au