(RADIATOR) tests 2f, 3d,5a,5d and 5f fail on Redhat 8.0

invinsible tracker jaws_tracker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 20:34:59 CST 2003

If I'm going to use this version, what features of radiator will not work?
 Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> wrote:
Hello -

I suspect this is because the expiry date check is failing because this
is an older version of Radiator.

You will find the tests in the file called "test.pl" in the main
distribution directory.

BTW - there are known problems with Redhat 8, so I strongly encourage
you to upgrade to Radiator 3.5 (plus patches).