(RADIATOR) How to assign range of usernames in handler for auth & accouting...

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 11 23:27:01 CST 2003

Hello AbdusSami -

You would do something like this:

<Handler User-Name = /abc10001|abc20000/>

The expression between "/..../" is a Perl regular expression that can
be set to whatever is required.

You should check the Camel book (Programming Perl from O'Reilly) for
details on regular expressions, and of course you should do some tests
to verify correct operation.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au