(RADIATOR) FW: NAS REPLY

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 11 23:21:31 CST 2003

Hello Zack -

You will need to add the corresponding AuthColumnDef's to your AuthBy
SQL clause.

	<AuthBy SQL>
		AuthSelect select PASSWORD, CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR \
			from SUBSCRIBERS where User-Name = %0
		AuthColumnDef 0, Password, check
		AuthColumnDef 1, GENERIC, check
		AuthColumnDef 2, GENERIC, reply

The "GENERIC" keyword expects one or the other (or both) CHECKATTR and
REPLYATTR to contain lists of "attribute=value" pairs like what you
show below. Have a look at section 6.28 in the Radiator 3.5 reference
manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au