(RADIATOR) Help concerning PreAuthentication with Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 3 22:35:29 CST 2003

Hello Tony -

We have many customers using Cisco NAS equipment for PreAuthentication.

You should check the Cisco web site (or your support engineer) for the
IOS configuration details.

As far as Radiator is concerned there is nothing special about the
requests other than the fact that they only contain the
Called-Station-Id and Calling-Station-Id, and a special Service-Type
(from memory).

This topic has been discussed on the mailing list a number of times and
you can search the archive at:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

And here is a Cisco URL that should help:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/
121newft/121t/121t2/dtpreaut.htm#45657

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au