(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.5 & Rodopi 5.2sp3

Tim Jung tjung at igateway.net
Thu Jun 26 14:16:40 CDT 2003

Ok well if the stored procedure is what is expecting a numeric rather than
char is there a way to tell Radiator to try to convert that field to a
number before it passes it? I would assume that I can't simply change the
database itself, and a lot of the Rodopi stored procedures are locked as
well.

Any suggestions as to what exactly to do would be much appreciated.

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway
tjung at igateway.net