(RADIATOR) Radiator & Radar conflict

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 24 17:45:07 CDT 2003

Hello Chris -

I have asked both Dave and Herman for further details and I'm awaiting
their replies.

Have you had any problems or is this just a precaution?

We have never seen this reported previously so if you have been using
Radar successfully until now I doubt that you are likely to have any
difficulties.

As always, please report any problems as we want to make sure they get
fixed.