(RADIATOR) How to restrict the Dial Up on Bandwith.

Gu ð bj ö rn S. Hreinsson gsh at centrum.is
Sun Jun 22 05:25:42 CDT 2003

We use Cisco Netflow to measure traffic, we exclude certain sites
so that traffic does not appear in the logs. We then match radius
accounting packets and netflow logs to generate rating data for
billing.

We don't speed limit customers when they pass their limits, but
bill them for the extra download.

Rgds,
-GSH

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au