(RADIATOR) Radiator & Radar conflict

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 19 18:56:48 CDT 2003

Hello Dave, Hello Herman -

Could you both please send us more details including Radiator version
hardware/software platform, Perl version and any other debugging
information that you have available. The output from Perl when the
crash occurs would also be very helpful.

I have copied Mike on this mail as we would like to fix whatever is
wrong.
thanks and regards

Hugh