(RADIATOR) Using UseExtendedId

Martin Edge martinedge at kbs.net.au
Thu Jun 19 02:28:51 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

Looks like it doesn't work as expected. Not seeing any Proxy-State
values being implemented when relying on SQL RADIUS, have confirmed my
database is coming up with a '1' to say use it, as soon as I readd
'UseExtendedIds' to the AuthBy the stuff below sits, it works fine
again.

Within SQLRADIUS :

                HostColumnDef 0, Host
                HostColumnDef 1, Secret
                HostColumnDef 2, AuthPort
                HostColumnDef 3, AcctPort
                HostColumnDef 4, Retries
                HostColumnDef 5, RetryTimeout
                HostColumnDef 6, FailureBackoffTime
                HostColumnDef 7, FailurePolicy
                HostColumnDef 8, AddToReply
                HostColumnDef 9, StripFromReply
                HostColumnDef 10, AllowInReply
                HostColumnDef 11, AddToReplyIfNotExist
                HostColumnDef 12, DefaultReply
                HostColumnDef 13, AddToRequest
                HostColumnDef 14, StripFromRequset
                HostColumnDef 15, AddToRequestIfNotExist
                HostColumnDef 16, UseOldAscendPasswords
                HostColumnDef 17, ServerHasBrokenPortNumbers
                HostColumnDef 18, ServerHasBrokenAddresses
                HostColumnDef 19, IgnoreReplySignature
                HostColumnDef 20, UseExtendedIds

Is this because I am still using depreciated fields, UseOldAs.. And
ServerHasBr.. ?

Thanks
Martin