(RADIATOR) Wireless Access Points that can do Radius Authentication

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Wed Jun 18 21:18:38 CDT 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Brian Morris wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone compiled a list of wireless access points that do radius
> authentication?

Cisco 350/352 series:
	It works great in no auth, WEP only, MAC filtering and EAP auth. In MAC
	filtering and EAP auth mode, it has radius support and works fine with
	Radiator radius. It also supports accounting. This is the only low end
	model that the accounting really works well in different
	authentication modes.

Orinoco AP-2000, AP-1000, and AP-500 also have radius support and all work
fine with radiator radius. I posted further details in a forum site we
just completed. Please check out the "product review" section at the URL:

http://www.qcwireless.net/

> If so, would they like to share it??

I would love to hear from you and others whether our forum could be a
useful vehicle for sharing the ever changing and growing area.

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au