(RADIATOR) query during insert data

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 12 03:00:04 CDT 2003

Hello Budi -

Can you please send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.
I will also need to see a copy of the relevant SQL records.

In general you should test your SQL queries interactively with whatever
tools are available with your database before trying to use them in the
Radiator configuration file.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au