(RADIATOR) Radonline question

Huaikun Lin lin at actrix.co.nz
Mon Jun 9 21:38:31 CDT 2003

Hi

We are using SQL database and Radonline table to record customers online
information.

Also we set up our radius servers as a proxy for another Realm as well(for
example abc.co.nz).

All works fine except our Radonline table records not only our customers
online info
but also the proxied  Realm customers online info.

Can I set up our Radonline only record our customers online info?

  Here is part of my radius.cfg:
<Handler Realm=abc.co.nz>
         RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                 Host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
                 Secret xxxxxxx
                 RetryTimeout 15
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
         RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/

         <AuthBy EMERALD>
                 # You can use this to force Radiator to limit
                 # maximum session times to how many minutes
                 # are left in subaccounts.timeleft
                 DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
                 TimeBanking
                 # Change DBSource, DBUsername, DBAuth for your database
                 # See the reference manual
                 DBSource        dbi:xxx:server=xxx;database=xxx
                 DBUsername      xxxxxx
                 DBAuth          xxxxxxx

                 # You can add to or change these if you want.
                 AccountingTable Calls
                 AcctColumnDef   UserName,User-Name
                 AcctColumnDef   CallDate,Timestamp,integer-date
                 #AcctColumnDef
CallDate,Timestamp,formatted-date,convert(datetime,'%b %e %Y %H:%M:%S',109)
                 AcctColumnDef   AcctStatusType,Acct-Status-Type,integer
                 AcctColumnDef   AcctDelayTime,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
                 AcctColumnDef   AcctInputOctets,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
                 AcctColumnDef   AcctOutputOctets,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
                 AcctColumnDef   AcctSessionId,Acct-Session-Id
                 AcctColumnDef   AcctSessionTime,Acct-Session-Time,integer
                 AcctColumnDef
AcctTerminateCause,Ascend-Disconnect-Cause,integer
#               AcctColumnDef   AcctTerminateCause,Acct-Terminate-Cause,integer
#               AcctColumnDef   NASIdentifier,NAS-Identifier
                 AcctColumnDef   NASIdentifier,NAS-IP-Address
                 AcctColumnDef   NASPort,NAS-Port,integer

                 AddATDefaults
                 AuthSelect ,sa.LoginLimit
                 AuthColumnDef 0,Simultaneous-Use,check
         </AuthBy>

# Log all accounting into daily log files
AcctLogFileName /var/log/radius/log/%Y%m%d.act

</Handler>

<Handler>
         RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
         # If Platypus rejects the login, forward it to From owner-radiator at open.com.au Mon Jun  9 21:43:54 2003