(RADIATOR) WiFi Protected Access - WPA

Fernando Romão fromao at fe.up.pt
Wed Jun 4 12:28:12 CDT 2003

    Hi,

	Does Radiator support WiFi Protected Access (WPA)
Authentication?

	I using a PEAP authentication with radiator and it works fine.

      Today i upgraded a Cisco 1100 AP with the version 12.2(11)JA and
the windows XP with WPA patch. I configure the AP with WPA and I try to
configure the Windows XP but the authentication method MS-CHAPv2 were
not present. I use other options but they didn't work. Have the Radiator
to support this new features or its possible to workaround?

               Thanks
            Fernando

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au