(RADIATOR) Radiator on Mandrake Server...

Andrea Brancatelli andrea at brancatelli.it
Wed Jun 4 09:41:33 CDT 2003

Hello radiator,

  I'm new to Radiator. I've downloaded yesterday the Evaluation
  version. I find the program itself amazing, but today, when I tried
  to use it I had some problems... let's see if you can help me
  sorting them out.

  I've installed the RPM package and it installed OK (altough it
  didn't check for correct dependencies, so I had o manually install
  some stuff later).

  I had to install perl-Digest-*.mdk.rpm and perl-Tk*.mdk.rpm.
  Everything went smooth and I had no problem.

  Now I'm trying to authenticate a Windows XP supplicant (so PEAP
  auth) and in my log file I find this:

  INFO: Access rejected for admin at Mango: Could not handle an EAP request

  ERR: Could not handle an EAP request: Can't locate
  autho/Net/SSLeay/randomize.al in @INC ([snipped]) at
  /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Radius/TLS.pm line 108

  Net_SSLeay is installed (correctly I suppose) and it is a very
  recent version (the one that came with Mandrake 9.1...
  perl-NET_SSLeay-1.21 and perl-Crypt-SSLeay-0.49)

  Any hint is welcome! :D

--
Saluti, Andrea Brancatelli
http://andrea.brancatelli.it/      mailto:andrea at brancatelli.it