(RADIATOR) Radiator and Berkeley.

Wesley Hof wesleyh at staf.planetinternet.be
Tue Jul 29 02:14:21 CDT 2003

Hi,

I few weeks ago I posted a question about a slow radiator reaction.

I use .db files to hold my users, i have a .db file with about 209.000
users in it, and its about 20MB big. Could that be the problem? That the
file is to big ? Or could it be the old radiator version I use? (1.91)

If the .db file is the problem, is there a way to solve that and keep on
using those .db files?

Thanks.
W.

Systems Administrator.
Uninet International NV/Planet Internet.
Tel: +32 (0)3/275.15.41

--
uniX, the source is out there!

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au