(RADIATOR) Cisco IOS aaa ??

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Mon Jul 28 14:59:07 CDT 2003

I don't know where my notes are, but we solved a couple of perplexing Cisco IOS Port Attribute related problems by issuing a configuration command into the Cisco config file.

Something reminiscent of:

	radius-server attribute nas-port format d

as mentioned at http://googleweb-1.cisco.com/search?q=cache:http://cco-rtp-1.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080110bfc.html+nasport+format&ie=UTF-8&site=CDC&output=xml_no_dtd&client=CDC&proxystylesheet=CDC&oe=UTF-8. But that's not the URL you need, though it might get you started.

Dave
:)

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au