(RADIATOR) Re: How to time-stamp SQL Accounting database w/o timestamp attribute

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jul 27 22:26:49 CDT 2003

Hello Mary Grace -

The "Timestamp" attribute is added to the incoming request by Radiator,
so it is always available to be used to write to the database. I notice
your configuration file already contains AcctColumnDef's for Timestamp:

	AcctColumnDef timestamp,Timestamp,integer

This will give you a UNIX-style number of seconds since Midnight
January 1 1970.

You can use the special characters listed in section 6.2 of the
reference manual to create any format you wish.

See also section 6.28.14 in the manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au