(RADIATOR) Bypassing AuthBy

munfai at viewqwest.com munfai at viewqwest.com
Wed Jul 23 11:21:44 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to implement something like a login counter using Radiator.
I'm logging all failed login attempts, and after a certain number of
failed attempts, I would like to reject the login altogether.

Right now I'm using a PreAuthHook to check the for the number of failed
login attempts, and setting an Access-Reject as necessary. What I would
like to be able to do is to stop the AuthBy statements from executing as
well. Is this possible?

Regards,
Lee
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au