(RADIATOR) Question about AuthBy ADSI

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 22 17:57:33 CDT 2003

Hello Steve -

Correct. AuthBy ADSI and the new AuthBy LSA clauses are only supported
on recent Windows releases.

You can either try the AuthBy NT clause, or you can run an instance of
Radiator on the Windows host and proxy requests to it.

You will find details on AuthBy NT in section 6.27 of the manual
("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au