(RADIATOR) Problem using AuthBy DYNADDRESS with AuthBy RADIUS

Ken Wolstencroft kenw at keeper.org.uk
Tue Jul 22 14:51:37 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to use my proxy radius servers to allocate dynamic IP addresses.
When I call the AuthBy RADIUS routine before AuthBy DYNADDRESS, IP addresses
do not get allocated. I am using an AuthByPolicy of ContinueWhileAccept.

If I swap the AuthBy calls around (AuthBy DYNADDRESS and then AuthBy RADIUS)
it works fine.

I would rather call the AuthBy Radius first and then AuthBy DYNADDRESS.
Should this work or does the authentication results returned work
differently for AuthBy Radius / proxy ?

All the best and Thanks,
Ken

---