(RADIATOR) question

Chris Garzon authadmin at dctech.com.ph
Mon Jul 21 05:10:30 CDT 2003

Hi,

I've set up my AcctSQLStatement to look like this:

AcctSQLStatement update RADUSERS set
TIMELEFT=TIMELEFT-0%{Acct-Session-Time}, OCTETSINLEFT=OCTETSINLEFT-0%{Ac \
ct-Input-Octets}, OCTETSOUTLEFT=OCTETSOUTLEFT-0%{Acct-Output-Octets} where
USERNAME='%n'

AcctSQLStatement update RADUSERS set VALIDFROM=now where VALIDFROM IS NULL

now the second statement returns this error in the logfile:

Mon Jul 21 18:02:49 2003: ERR: do failed for 'update RADUSERS set
VALIDFROM=now where VALIDFROM=NULL': Unknown column 'now' in 'field list'

-chris

---

This Email is protected by RAV AntiVirus Security Software for SuSE Linux eMail Server

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au