(RADIATOR) Queries on proxy radius and config file auto refre sh on Radiator Radius

Frank Danielson fdanielson at csky.com
Fri Jul 18 16:05:21 CDT 2003

You could use a PreHandlerHook in your Client clause like this->

<Client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX>
	Secret somesecret
	PreHandlerHook sub
{${$_[0]}->change_attr('NAS-IP-Address','YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY');}
</Client>

This may cause unintended consequences with your downstream RADIUS servers
since all requests will now appear to be coming from the same NAS. I
personally would not reccomend it.