(RADIATOR) Problems upgrading

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 17 06:06:59 CDT 2003

Hello Bogdan -

We don't have any information about the "MySQL has gone away problem" -
perhaps someone else on the list knows something? You may have to check
the MySQL web site and/or the DBI/DBD web sites and possibly try
different versions until you find a combination that works correctly.

If you (or anyone else) finds the solution please let us know.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au