(RADIATOR) Question about configuration

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 16 21:52:59 CDT 2003

Hello William -

Thanks for your mail.

As far as I can see from what you show below, Radiator is running
correctly.

When you start the "radiusd" process, it prints out the messages as
shown and then it waits until it receives a radius request from a
client device. It looks like "radiusd" is starting correctly, but it is
not receiving any requests.

You will need to configure the router to do radius authentication and
accounting, so you should check with your router vendor to find out
what configuration is required.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au