(RADIATOR) radiusd Dos Command works great....but service is intermittent

Robert Torres rmtorres at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 16 07:53:43 CDT 2003

Hello, Everyone.

In the past few weeks of my radius 3.6 implementation it been working
very well.

There are moments when the service would stall and I would start to
receive complaints from users.

If I use the DOS command, it works great...but I don't want to use this
all the time. Dos command: c:\perl\bin> perl radiusd -config_file <path
to config file> trace -4.

I was thinking about creating my own service and just placing this
command in the "service".

Has anyone seen any problems like this? I was going to use the Microsoft
knowledge base to create the service.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.
com:80/support/kb/articles/q137/8/90.asp&NoWebContent=1

Thank you,

Robert Torres
Rutgers Business School - Unit Computing Manager
Rutgers Business School - MBA Candidate
Rutgers University
973-353-1821
http://torres.rutgers.edu