(RADIATOR) Recommendation on Session Table

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jul 15 03:11:20 CDT 2003

Hello Shan -

I don't think you can use only userids, because the session database is
updated with a delete when an new user access request is processed by
Radiator (this is done as a "tidy up" measure in case we missed a stop
for a user session). If you only have the userids, then you will never
have more than one session for any user.

The standard AddQuery and DeleteQuery are designed so that only the
correct sessions are manipulated for access requests, accounting starts
and accounting stops.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au