(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.6 authenticate two times

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 11 00:01:09 CDT 2003

Hello Angus -

On Friday, Jul 11, 2003, at 13:14 Australia/Melbourne, Angus Yiu wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> > I want to configure the radiator that the user need to authenticate
> by 2 steps, first check Database A that the user exist, then check the
> username and password in another Database B, is it possible to do so
> in Radiator ?

Yes, you can specify multiple AuthBy clauses and control the execution
with an AuthByPolicy:

<Realm ...>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
	<AuthBy SQL>
	<AuthBy SQL>
</Realm>

>     In addition, how to change the default table "SUBSCRIBERS" to
> other table in my config file? Thank you very much for your help.

You can change the AuthSelect statement:

	<AuthBy SQL>
		AuthSelect select .....

See section 6.28 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").