(RADIATOR) LDAP SSL Connection

jsingh jsingh at fdu.edu
Thu Jul 10 10:47:31 CDT 2003

Hi

 I did install the newer perl-ldap0.29 but to no avail I still can't create
a SSL connection my ldap server.

Same error as before "ERR: Could not open LDAP connection" . I wrote my own
script using the IO::Socket::SSL and am able to create a socket and do other
functions.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

jack