(RADIATOR) Use of Oracle in PostAuthHook?

Matthew Trout MatthewTrout at businessserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 11:30:26 CDT 2003

or you could have the common settings loaded by a 'require' as the first
line of your hook and have a sub in an arbitrary namespace (e.g.
RadiatorDBI::) in a closure that returns the dbh if its ->ping method works
or creates a new one otherwise ...

There might be something you could do with the Radiator DB modules as well,
but they seem a trifle clunky for my taste so if I were needing that sort of
stuff I'd probably use Ima::DBI

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au