(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.6 buildsql not working

Angus Yiu anyiu at asl.com.hk
Mon Jul 7 23:16:05 CDT 2003

Dear Sir,

    I am trying to config. a radiator (3.6-demo)  using <AuthBy SQL> in order to contact to a Oracle 8.1.7(the oracle and the radiator are on the same machine.)  I have created the table "SUBSCRIBERS" and user on the table in Oracle.However, I did not succeed. I've got the following errors when performing a command "buildsql" to find the user "angus"

bash-2.03# buildsql -dbsource dbi:oracle:rad -dbusername fred -dbauth password -l angus
install_driver(oracle) failed: Can't locate DBD/oracle.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/sun4-solaris /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 22) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::oracle perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'oracle' isn't right.
Available drivers: ExampleP, Oracle, Proxy.
 at /usr/local/bin/buildsql line 86

p.s. I've also complied, tested and installed DBI (DBD-Oracle-1.12) and DBD ( DBI-1.20)  successfully using sunwork shop c compiler.
Platform: Solaris 8
Machine:  Sun Microsystems Ultra 10
cpu:        360 MHz
Ram:        328M

Thanks a lot for paying attention and so much appreciate.

Best Regards,
Angus Yiu

Automated Systems (HK) Ltd.
15/F., Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street,
Shatin, Hong Kong
Tel   : 2608-6150
Fax   : 2608-6566
Email : anyiu at asl.com.hk

ASL 30th Anniversary -- Solid Foundation, Fresh Perspective

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind ASL to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.