(RADIATOR) insert <log sql>

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Jul 6 18:51:28 CDT 2003

Hi Craig -

Any combination of Log clauses will all log the same information, just
to different places.

Handlers are evaluated after Realms, but I find it quite confusing
having both in the same configuration file.

I quite often use two (or even more) instances of Radiator if I have
complex processing (and logging) requirements.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au