(RADIATOR) problems during installation

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jul 4 19:20:37 CDT 2003

Hello Binya -

I have not been able to find your records in our database, so could you
please send me the name of the registered company that has purchased
this copy of Radiator, together with the username and password you use
to access the web site.

Please respond to me directly.

BTW - the latest version is Radiator 3.6