(RADIATOR) Radius and Wireless APs

jai jai.s at net4india.net
Fri Jan 24 00:02:04 CST 2003

Hi,

Thanks hugh for info.

I am trying to configure Cisco AP with Radiator. Radius server has started
with default eap_multi.cfg file and in cisco AP the IP address of Radius
Server,
EAP Authentication and Network-EAP has been enabled.

1. Cisco AP is not able to connect Radius, i don't where i am doing wrong. I
used tcpdump and enabled
    Cisco Debug, i didn't see any request going to Radius Server.

2. if any one has configured Radiator with AP, plz send the configuration
file

3.  I have configured Cicso AP with NoCat software, After client connects to
AP, it popup
    with Login Page and allots the IP address using DHCP, Now how should i
get Radiator server
   to popup tht page, and how should allot the Static IP address if needed.

Thanks

Rgds
Jai