(RADIATOR) Anyone here used a Hot Spot Gateway ?

Jeremy L. Mordkoff jlm at TataraSystems.com
Tue Jan 21 18:36:32 CST 2003

Nomadix makes a NAS (network access server) that can authenticate via
radius and limit bandwidth by user.

Colubris, nokia and cisco also make NAS's

I am not familiar with MicroTik

Lucent Access Points could also be used to limit bandwidth, with the
added benefit of bandwidth borrowing for efficiency.

JLM

Jeremy Mordkoff
Tatara Systems
978-206-0808 (direct)
978-206-0888 (fax)

injustice anywhere threatens justice everywhere -- Dr. Martin Luther
King