(RADIATOR) Using AcctSQLStatement with integer-date format

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Mon Jan 20 06:29:43 CST 2003

Hi again,

I'm trying to use something like

AcctColumnDef CONNECTTIME,%b-0%{Acct-Session-Time},integer-date

but it doesn't work. It gives a NULL value for the CONNECTTIME attribute.
I have also tried AcctColumnDef
CONNECTTIME,%{Timestamp}-0%{Acct-Session-Time},integer-date

If I write AcctColumnDef CONNECTTIME,Timestamp,integer-date it works, but
ofcourse it's not what I want.
I want to use this attribute with Sybase Datetime type

             Regards
                  Vangelis

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au