(RADIATOR) Using AcctSQLStatement with integer-date format

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Fri Jan 17 09:55:08 CST 2003

Hello,

     I want to write the following AcctSQLStatement:

AcctSQLStatement insert into TABLE (LOGIN_TIME, LOGOUT_TIME,.....)
values
(%{Timestamp}-%{Acct-Session-Time}Formatted using integer-date and
(%Y%m%d %H:%M) Format,%{Timestamp}Formatted using integer-date and
(%Y%m%d %H:%M) Format,.......)

     How should I write the above SQL query? I have read the manual but
I cannot figure out the exact format of the query.

             Regards
                 Vangelis

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au