(RADIATOR) Problems with Colubris CN3000

engineering engineering at abbcoinc.com
Thu Jan 16 14:49:36 CST 2003

Denis,

We are encountering a very similar (if not the same) problem.
We are also testing with a Colubris CN3000 and do not see
the Colubris-AVPair attributes reaching the CN3000.  Our
radiator logs do not display the Colubris-AVPair attributes at
all.

This is for Radiator 3.5.

We went back to 3.3.1, and the Colubris-AVPair attributes
seem to be getting through.  The Radiator logs and the Colubris
logs both attest to this.

Rodney Ebersole
Abbco Inc.
phone: (814) 234-9420
eMail:   rebersole at abbcoinc.com
IM:       rebersoleabbcoinc [AIM, MSN, YAHOO]