(RADIATOR) Radius and Wireless APs

jai jai.s at net4india.net
Thu Jan 16 05:56:52 CST 2003

Hi,

I have two APs one from cisco and other one D-link, APs Configuration has Radius Server Authentication
option, As i am new to Wireless, i am having following questions

1. How can use Radiator or radius server to authenticate like the normal Dialup ??

2. If the User moves from one Access Point i.e from cisco to another one i.e D-Link ..is it needed to authenticate again. if not
   what are the changes need in radiator server or wireless.

I think these questions might be irrelevant in this mailing list !!... but could someone guide me links which might help....

Thanks.

Rgds
Jai