(RADIATOR) Time check item

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 16 01:27:02 CST 2003

Hello Anton -

As mentioned previously, the answer depends on what else you are doing
in your configuration file and how you are going to recognise and
process the radius requests. You can use Handlers or cascaded AuthBy
clauses, it depends on what else is required.

Please outline your requirements in more detail and I will try to make
a sensible suggestion.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au