(RADIATOR) CallerID logging in AuthLog SQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 15 18:52:08 CST 2003

Hello Gordon -

You will need to modify your RADAUTHLOG table first to include the
column, then do something like this:

  FailureQuery insert into RADAUTHLOG (TIME_STAMP, USERNAME, REASON,
CALLINGSTATIONID)
values (%t, '%n', 0, %1, %{Calling-Station-Id})

You will find the list of attributes in the dictionary file included in
the distribution (the file called "dictionary").

Here are the definitions for both Calling-Station-Id and
Called-Station-Id from the dictionary:

ATTRIBUTE       Called-Station-Id               30      string
ATTRIBUTE       Calling-Station-Id              31      string

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au