(RADIATOR) logging IPASS accounting records to Database

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Wed Jan 15 13:52:22 CST 2003

Hi Hugh, Hi All,

I would like to log only IPASS accounting start and stop request to a database
table so as to get some sort of record locally - how can I implement this?
I want something a little bit "simpler" than the long detail file generated by
the AcctLogFileName clause (see below pls). One can more easily peruse
entries in an Oracle table.

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.

Relevant parts of my config :

<Client localhost>
    # ipass client for VNAS (incoming metrong roamers)
        Secret
        Identifier ipassclient
        IdenticalClients 63.10.10.212
        RewriteUsername s/^IPASS\/([^@]+)\@([^@]+)$/IPASS\/$1#$2\@myipass/
</Client>

<AuthBy RADIUS>
        Identifier      ipassNetserver
        Host            63.10.10.211
        Secret
        AuthPort        11812
        AcctPort        11813
        AddToRequest Called-Station-Id=%{Called-Station-Id}, NAS-IP-Address=%N
        DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
</AuthBy>

<Handler Realm=myipass>
        AcctLogFileName  %L/ipass/detail