(RADIATOR) Handler

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 14 00:57:08 CST 2003

Hello Chris -

You should set up the Identifiers in your Client clauses appropriately,
then use something like this:

# define Client clauses

<Client ....>
	Identifier Comindico-Whatever
</Client>

<Client ....>
	Identifier Comindico-SomethingElse
</Client>

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy ....>
	Identifier CheckUser

# define Handlers

<Handler Client-Identifier = Comindico-Whatever>
	AuthBy CheckUser
</Handler>

  <Handler Client-Identifier = Comindico-SomethingElse>
	AuthBy CheckUser
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au