(RADIATOR) Re: website access / ipass authentication

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Mon Jan 13 06:38:35 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,

OK. I have manually installed a second copy of radiator in
/radiatordb/radiatorhttp directory.
I have changed the port accordingly.
I made a copy of the /etc/init.d/radiator file and save it as
/etc/init.d/radiatorhttp
I edited radiatorhttp to reflect the config of my new radiator install and
used the
RH chkconfig to add the service to the system.
The problem I noticed now is that when I use the "service" command on
radiatorhttp
it appears to work on my original radiator installation!
"service (start/stop/restart/status) radiatorhttp" actuallly works on my
radiator service
and not radiatorhttp. Any ideas?

Please find attached my /etc/init.d/radiator & /etc/init.d/radiatorhttp
files.

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.