(RADIATOR) website access / ipass authentication

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Fri Jan 10 11:02:01 CST 2003

Hi Hugh, Hi All,

I have the ipass netserver installed on my RADIUS server. I also want to use radiator to
authenticate access to some webpages on the same server. The problem is that the
config for ipass netserver and webserver authentication both use the "localhost" client
designation. The only way out I see it to change the port that the webserver uses for
radius authentication and configure radiator to also listen on (this) extra port.
The issue now is how do I differentiate requests from the two ports and process the
requests accordingly using two different "Realm" clauses - or cascaded AuthBys?

Please advice?

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.